Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"... Me and all my friends, we're all misunderstood..."

she is loving being 19.

i love having the world at my feet
i love being able to say stupid things and not care what people think
i love acting silly 
of smiling or laughing without reason.
:)
i look forward for the 'could-be's becoming 'will-be's
what can't i achieve?
anticipation.
with all that's happened this year
i cannot wait to see what more He has in store for me. for us.
I may not like what comes my way.
But I've given him the wheel.
and I'm looking forward to the ride
:)

i love being young.

my whole life ahead of me.

i wonder though,
what's in store for the next 12 months?
12 years?
argh.
Why do I suddenly feel like I'm running out of time?
Why is it already the end of the year?!

and yet, right now I'm taking a backseat.
let tomorrow worry for itself.

there's so much more to learn, so much more to understand.
next year, a year of more growing. in patience, in love, in everything!

more of him and less of me.

19.

i am loving it.


0 comments: