Monday, January 12, 2009

I dance when the stars go blue

Why are you getting so upset? This is not about you. -When Harry Met Sally

nothing shocks me anymore. hmm. that was pretty random.
things going inexplicably out of control is becoming more of a norm nowadays. Not that I'm complaining.
I realized there's much I cannot share here.
Yet there is much I want to.
We human being are fickle characters.
I realized there is so much to learn. So much to discover.
You kinda realize a life on your own is not worth living.
Trivial matter and insignificance rule our lives.
We let the tiniest things determine our mood.
So what if the train's late? So what if the food sucks?
So she's annoying.
So he's an idiot.
So what?
Life goes on.
there are bigger things that matter.

its time to stop living for ourselves.

When the heart grieves over what is has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left.

1 comments:

lilingcheah said...

i agree...there are bigger things that matter :) btw anything mentioned in my blog with the word annoying is definitely NOT you!!!