Saturday, December 6, 2008

"..you're holding me now in your hands I belong, you'll never let me go.."

I see your eyes,
Hold the keys to my paradise
Summer in your smile
Well it makes me feel so real so real
You
tell me things
And my heart sings to the world,
From the islands in the sky
Take my hand as one we will stand
You know it's now or never
To say hello to forever

she has this sudden burst of emo-ness

she dreamt that everything ended. He came clean. He left. Once and for all.

you see, there never was an 'us'. there never was and never will be.

Its tempting to think of the could-have-beens and the what-ifs. the 'if-only' feeling.

i is disliking this feeling a lot. 

Yet

My God is worth more than that.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me! Galations 2:20

Its all about him. I am reminded yet again.. its funny how something u've read over and over again your entire life still brings new meaning everytime you read it. :) the life i live.. i live by faith

Singleness is a season of our lives unmatched in its boundless opportunities for growth, learning, and service.. (J. Harris in I Kissed Dating Goodbye)

nothing makes sense anymore.

God's wisdom is foolishness in the eyes of men anyway.

muahahaha

i still hate the what-ifs and the couldve-beens. i is not liking the emotionnssss. i still feel the faithlessness at times. Oh, doubting thomas!

but this life's not my own anymore.

of that i'm sure.

and yep, this girl is gonna trust her God. She needs him. Not a guy right now. not someone to hold her. not someone to tell her how wonderful she is lol. not someone to get her through the nights. and most definitely not dia.

An undivided heart. A heart for him.

Proverbs 16:9 – “A man[woman]’s heart deviseth his[her] way:but the Lord directeth his steps

0 comments: