Saturday, December 13, 2008

"..i remembered when I stumbled.."

I was sure by now, God, that You would have reached down
and wiped our tears away,
stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say amen
and it's still raining

as the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain,
"I'm with you"
and as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise
the God who gives and takes away - castingcrowns

I might not to be going back to kl this year after all :(

But thats not the thing's that been bugging me.

oh well.

in another note, I've been trying to make the most of this holiday.

yet, its still raining. i mean literally, its raining!

i like rain tho. i like the stars that appear appear the rain at night. the fresh air. hearing crickets singing.. something you dont get in polluted kl. yuck.

“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain”

The rumba is a vertical expression of a horizontal wish. You have to hold her, like the skin on her thigh is your reason for living. Let her go, like your heart’s being ripped from your chest. Pull her back like you are going to have your way with her…right her on the dance floor. And then finish…like she’s ruined you for life. - Shall we dance

anyone care for a dance?

haha

0 comments: