Sunday, December 7, 2008

"..here we go again.. my, my, how can i resist you.."

so there i was, innocently sitting down watching Enchanted (for the 10000th time, yes, i am proud to admit i have developed an amazing ability in recalling every single line and every single song in it. this is what happens when you stay in a hospital room too long :/ ESPECIALLY when they've shown Enchanted in starmovie for 1 million times) with my brother & mum when I got this link while checking my mail. Its a gender analyzer and it analyzes a particular blog and tells you whether the writer is a guy or a girl. lol

soo, for the fun of it, i typed in my blog url ONLY to discover :

yes, you read right!


i write like a guy! my goodness.

i should probably add more bimbo talk. 

ugh.

i'm 58% man-ish.

its quite gender neutral they say. I wonder if thats a good thing or a bad thing?

me typed in Ash's blog and they were right. she's a woman. 
typed in Sabby.. and they were right as well.

my heart, it hurts.

58% man. 

blek.

Giselle: Oh, it's you.
Prince Edward: Yes, it's me. And you are?
Giselle: Giselle.
Prince Edward: Oh, Giselle! We shall be married in the morning!


no fairytales for my kids in the future. i will make sure of it!

0 comments: