Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Only when no one is watching do we really fall apart.

I'm sorry about today.

I truly am.

I didn't mean to. But you needed to know. 

You see, I have feelings.

And, guess what?

You hurt them.

Is there anyone who’s been there
Are there any hands to raise
Am I the only one who’s traded
In the altar for a stage..


(my goodness. this sounds so horrible depressing. breathe natasha.. BREATHE... i'm fine. i'm fineeeee. just a bit self absorbed today. to die to myself. GAH. its hard.)

you see, its just been one of THOSE days.

you know, when the singing birds just annoy the heck out of you. when the talking just.has.to.stop!


But would it set me free
If I dared to let you see
The truth behind the person
That you imagine me to be

Would your arms be open
Or would you walk away
Would the love of Jesus
Be enough to make you stay

0 comments: