Monday, April 6, 2009

I wear a halo

of late people have been accusing me of being rather melodramatic. in simpler terms, i've been perceived to be somewhat depressed/emo lately. Tis not the case really. in fact, i've been having a pretty crazy week that has rendered me not depressed but contented :). 

if I have been looking rather down, worry not my dear minions, for tis the look of a person deep in thought *cough cough* a person trying to get her bearings right, a girl shifting through parallels of her own world (where everyone randomly bursts out into song) and the world she has been forced to live in. 

So yes, bear with me as I continue this random and pointless post.

Homesick.

Yes, this girl needs to go home. Too much things around me have been reminders of what I've left back home. It only recently hit me that I'm never going back the same. No more staying at home except during the hols. (hols that always, ALWAYS pass like the wind. bleh.) No more routines. New chapters, new schedules, new direction.

Not knowing where I'll be just makes me want to hold my God's hand more than ever.

carpe diem. To seize the day. no more wasting time. no more regretting.
life is too precious to care what others think about you.
sing out of tune today. sing out LOUD.
mess your hair, jump a little.
laugh.. just because you want to.

haha. 

trust me, its good for the soul.

0 comments: