Sunday, April 19, 2009

I can't make it through without a way back into love

"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." ~Thomas Jefferson

"From pale white to dark black, we've got the whole spectrum, baby!" 
- Ps Mark V.

As iron sharpens iron, no one can grow in isolation.  yes, I thank God for my family :) for parents who are so cute when they worry (especially if they think I'm purposely falling sick haha) and brother who calls randomly and just makes your day. for the cousins who are there to listen to your crap, smacking you when the need arises. 

you know what? family includes the friends. the ones that have helped in every way. the ones that have built me. Encouraging, exuberant, truthful and wonderfully hilarious friends. the ones that bear with the tempers and the weirdness..

i think Ungu says it best..

Terbelenggu cintamu
Terhempasku di dalam pelukanmu
Bermandikan air surga
Membasuh jiwa
Menghempaskan seluruh dahaga

hehe. a bit too descriptive but yea. 

anywayy, with the end of the weekend, its full throttle tomorrow! so, is it wrong to already be thinking of the next weekend? hehe

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ~Jane Howard

0 comments: