Sunday, November 9, 2008

of rainbows and pots of golds


been up and about lately, scurrying from one place to another. its been uplifting,
to be able to finally sleep! special thank u for your prayers :) of falling asleep and accidents?
I've learnt my lesson!


so much has happened, so much has changed, lives turned, friendships broken?
friendships mended. its a journey..
a long one. at times when I was on the verge of just giving up and contemplated just sitting down and not moving,
someone always seemed to come along to give that push. that pull.
that iknowyoucandothis smile, the i-love-you hugs.
the all familiar buzz of the phone signaling an sms.
All show one thing. He is real.
He doesnt have to reveal himself majestically from the clouds.
He's here in them, through them.


was in genting a few days back with a few friends.
Left my camera with my dad so no pictures here. lol.
but like I said to a few people earlier, what happened in genting STAYS IN GENTING!
agh. memories I'll be keeping for the next few centuries :)
we left to genting by bus from pudu and it was raining when we got there!
agh! so the outdoor theme park was closed - unfortunately.
ended up bringing out the inner child in us, reminiscing over the lost childhood years..
with ferris wheels, bumper cars & cotton candy!
went romantic with the notsoromantic so-called venice gondolas.
making wishes and hitting bells. Of pranks and dares? my lips are sealed :x


of dates and shopping?
"Life without a friend is like death without a witness." cling, i heart you! haha


of rainbows after a storm. i have always admired how strong some people can be.
they have that sense of balance.
being able to juggle everything, taking everything in no questions asked.
whatever comes their way its always a confirmed 'thisisGod'swill' yet I always seem to falter. there's always the whys and the hows. i want that strength.
take courage guys, because i learnt to let go and let God.
wait, scrap that. I'm learning. still. to let go, let God do what he wants.
my cousin shared this to me last time. I remember exactly what he said, 'to let go is not about giving up when you think you've tried everything and exhausted every possibility there is. letting go and letting God is about doing everything to your best capacity knowing that in the end, he holds the reins-not you. his name will be glorified.'
so yea, its always easier said than done but gonna let go and let God.
whatever the results are next friday, He is still Lord. :')

a friend reminded me once in mms - put on your seatbelt and let Jesus do the driving. so yea,
i dont wanna drive anymore. :)

0 comments: