Tuesday, November 25, 2008

'... No matter how far you are I'm near...'


as much as i know that i do not know much about the universe.. i know now that this guy is just a glimpse. a peek perhaps? an example. a rough idea. of that someone else out there. I.need.to.get.that.

much to learn. much to accept. much to ignore. to grow or not to grow? to fall and cry or get right up and start again! 

the unexpected happened today. He cares enough to want to see the surprise on our faces. he longs to put that smile there. He never gets bored of it! haha. my brother's in kl at the moment with yours truly. brought him to vista.. let him see for himself uni life (not that there's much of it now because its the hols lol) drove back at 12midnight with bro singing along jiwangy/crazy songs. only my brother can see me like that and still love me. he has to. its the rule. you have to tahan your sister as annoying or stupid she looks. haha but yea, we make a good pair with the right songs haha. Mum, him and I might find the hospital on Wed. he needs another check up. another chance perhaps of no surgery? 

yes Lord, you can.

0 comments: