Monday, October 27, 2008

So Close

when she has 3 posts in a day you know something is seriously wrong.

especially with exams in exactly a week

but then again, we all have our vices, no?

some take a walk after the mugging

some sleep.

some eat.

but me, i do this.

i waste space in the internet.

with unnecessary crap

haha.

so, this post is going to be different.

i promise you.

you see,

i realized something today

i have the greatest family in the world. 

ask me why.

because its my family 

i am sure of that :)

i miss them already 

So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far

0 comments: