Monday, April 21, 2008

My place :)

Well, another amazing thing that happened to me when I came was the fact I got a FANTASTIC place to stay! When it was already confirmed that I was supposed to come to KL, first thing I had to do was to get a place to stay! me got the contacts and called so many different people bout accommodation. It was quite tiring coz everytime I called someone they said the place was either already taken or i had to wait until the middle of the year to move in.. aih, well, I left to KL a few days after my registration day and the plan was to stay in Puchong and travel to IMU everyday. I was okay with that 'coz it meant I could play with Achillesssss! hehe. anyway, Mummy and I reached KL bout 1 pm on a Wednesday and we went directly to uni to register. I wanted to go the following day only but daddy said must go that day itself!! *sigh* anyway, we reached imu late in the afternoon and got registered. remember, I still hadnt gotten a place to stay! anyway, we checked out a girl's room in Vista C but she was only moving out in May.. hmpff.. THEN, my dad has a fantastic plan - just try asking the uni whether there were ANY rooms for let.. and yea, it was ady 6++pm.. we went and the office was ady closed! but there was this Malay lady (Miss Khairun).. she told us to wait while she arranged something for us. Fantastically, she told us that there was a Sri Lankan family that had rented a whole apartment and asked for female tenants only A FEW HOURS AGO. wow. i know. haha.

well, we went to this apartment and I fell in love with it immediately! <3 it was fully renovated and wasnt like the typical vista apartments :P The room was huge and very very nice :)
again, woah. haha. here's a picture i took when I first moved in. Its ady quite homey now la but I havent taken any pictures.. I'll leave them for another post. muahahah.


Me dont know how to terbalikkan this picture =s but yes, this is the bathroom =D



moral of the story : God IS faithful
(more pictures to come soon..)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Excuse me, where's the security camera???!!! ShaSha, we've had this talk... YOU NEED IT!!!!!