Friday, January 23, 2009

Imagine me and you, I do.

*sigh*
We'll be down one woman this year. she's off galloping on the icy hills of the States..

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life


There is a reason why I think Malaysia is not so bad after all.
We've got one festive season after the other.
And of course I'm not one to complain.
Its an excuse to go crazy with the family.

4 days and counting!
i'm hoping this time some people can make it :(
my whole family (esp my grandma) already thinks I'm a loner in uni.

perhaps its time to start hiring people to come and pretend to be my friend.

anyone interested?

the deal comes with an all-you-can-eat lunch with perhaps a game or two of taboo.. or maybe twister?

:)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hire me hire me!!!
*sedang memikirkan kawannya yg baik* hugs