Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tiada yang tinggal

ok, so here's the thing. I have NOT been emo yet somehow Radja seemed to somehow enter my songlist and now I cant get enough of them.

They should get an award for their extremely emotional songs. Its been awhile since I've embraced my Malay heritage. (Technically, there's no Malay blood in me. just loads of Malay relatives and their influence hehe) So for now, Radja and Letto tops the emo song list.. haha

Seandainya bila waktu dapat berubah
Aku ingin ulang kisah yang pernah ada
Dan biarkan cinta basuh luka yang tersisa
Agar aku tak lupa dari rasaku yang fana
-Seandainya by Radja

Chinese New Year this time was an eye opener. It was different. Calmer. peacefuller. interestinger? hmm. but quieter as well.

I met the people who fed my dad in his younger years. Spoilt him rotten actually. Even after all these years they still see him as the small kid before. Its quite funny actually to see your dad treated like a child. haha. more on that next time..

what I really wanted to jot down is this..

This is going to sound so stupid. so Charmedling, Ash, Zia, bear with me ppllleeaaseee dears. You can smack me on the head if you feel the need to do so.

Well, I found out yesterday, that a cousin's cousin (who was in IMU years ago) recently got married to another fellow med student he had met in his first year in IMU. They started dating 1st year in med school and they are now MARRIED. woah. another friend of my cousin went to Adelaide for clinical school and ended up getting HITCHED to a fellow IMU senior. another acquaintance is also getting married, 2 months after graduating. oh oh, another friend got married to her classmate 3 MONTHS after finishing med school. the list goes on..

BASICALLY, what it all means, is..

there is hope.

there is possibility.

of what?

go figure.

hehe. oh yes there's plenty of it! :)

mind you, this is just a silly superficial post by a silly so called blogger who spent her evening looking through Instyle wedding magazines & wedding photo blogs (Photogs Louis Pang & Kid Chan pictures are simply lovely!). she's in a little world right now dreaming of nonexistent lush beaches, majestic stallions and biutipul white flowers (daisies or roses?! decisions, decisions!) :P

sound the sirens!

she's finally gone mental.

me thinks its the overeating the past few days. plus the nonexistent studying. (this is where the cynic's help is greatly needed.) PLUS the fact she's going home.. added with her need to not study.. and the food. oh, the food.. and the laziness.. ugh.

you see, its going to her brains already.

I'm grateful tho.. for my family :) He has been faithful. in fact, God has been more than faithful. Like a cup being filled, he's OVER filling it. despite the bickering and the ill feelings, the whole family got together for cny. and had fun :)

reminds me of a song back from Sunday School..
'My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do..'


1 comments:

The Brown Woman said...

I think we all look for hope. It's what keeps us going. I'm not gonna smack you dear. I'm a sap at heart myself :P