Saturday, May 9, 2009

So I said

She's moved on to a new room :D a much, much better place for sleepovers if you ask me. hehe

She's thinking of this bridal shower she's going to miss tonight :( and the one she missed 2 weeks ago! AGH.

She's feeling a bit dizzy. Must be coffee withdrawals seeing that there's no kettle in her place! (and she's too lazy to go buy a new one). or perhaps its the oversleeping this past few days?

She's wanting blueberries :( and cows! and sheep. the cute ones. with bells! yes, definitely cows with bells.

Isn't it easy to complain about something instead of doing something about it?
I wonder.
Why is it always easier to see someone else's flaw instead our own.
To press on, is not easy. To change, to deny myself. To learn, to get up when I fall. To turn the other cheek... Lord, the heart is willing but the flesh is weak!

It is hard,

You ask, is the final prize worth it? Will you even reach the finish line?

I know its worth it, I hope I do.

'..let us strip off every weight that slows us down & let us run with endurance the race that God has set before us.' Heb 12:1

0 comments: