Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You're the only one

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You’re the only one that I want
Think I’m addicted to your light 


Lecithin / sphingomyelin ratio
Reid Index
Raynaud's Phenomenon
Microscopic Polyangiitis
Hypersensitive pneumonitis

These names are staring back at me now even as I attempt to waste more time not studying. I don't know if its the stress or the adrenaline rush.. but I'm not liking it very much.

i miss sleep :(

sleep.. where for art thou!

I've realized that pleasing people shouldn't be a chore. Wanting to make people happy should not be an obligation. And I'm learning from the best people around. Funny how God puts the right people in your life in the exact right season you need them.

Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. —Psalm 37:3 

I've been counting my blessings.. and realizing that he has indeed been faithful.. (its up to us anyway to see the cup as half full or half empty. blek.) for the funniest mum and dad with the biggest hearts. for a crazy brother (who i havent heard from in ages *sigh*sigh*SIGH*). for friends who make the world go round, friends with different skin tone. friends who look radianttt, friends who sshiinneee :P blek.

i think.. 

i'm in love.

and its a good place to be. :)

I swore I’d never fall again
But this don’t even feel like falling
Gravity can’t forget
So pull me back to the ground again

0 comments: