Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The best is yet to come

there's so much to say
but nothing to say if you won't listen.
I thought we've been through it all. the high ups and the definite very low lows. (forgive the cacated english)
I've tried my best, only to realize it was exactly that. Just my best. My own efforts. With no help. Not from anyone and definitely not from you. I thought independence showed my maturity. 

It just proved my ignorance.

No more of this self sufficiency, I'm leaving it all up to you. Not because I can. But because I want to. Of course, the fear is crazy. Not knowing what lies ahead, not knowing which step leads where but with only enough light to lead my day.

Plans alone rite, I've got a ton. I thought I was set for at least the next 4 years. (being how I'm sure God brought me here and He'll get me through med school. blek.) And yet, there was something lacking. Something someone pointed out today. its been me just taking for granted the good things. 

but.

tomorrow is a brand new day. 

his mercies are new every morning.

0 comments: