Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coming out to breathe

Orientation is O-V-E-R!

                               * MEDT109 bootcamp. Can you survive? *

I didn't bring a camera for last night's finale night. nevertheless, after a rough start, everything went smoothly with the ever amazing Korwoi and dear Elvyna emceeing and making sure everything went well. Tho there was a lack of communication among us finale night people, me thinks the event went pretty well.

Of course, no one needs to know this but I was pleased (happified, really) with my amazing amazing friends who did so much! The time machine, the backdrop was purely them and they did an awesome job with everything!  pictures as proof to come soon! oh, also not forgetting the disco ball which my dear neighbour and friend Losh Bosh and I managed to complete haha. after sleepless nights lol. everytime someone bounced it i think my heart bounced as well. agh. also, i'm awed la. amazing people (who i heart *sigh*) came dressed up haha. ABBA, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Whitney.. guys, i hoped you had fun! we had a pimp in the crowd, and some really original retro outfits. all was good. :)

We need a proper costume party tho. I might just come as Big Bird or the Cookie Monster.

.

..

...

....

.....

...

..

funny when things happen and bring new perspective.. a new outlook on life. a different way of perceiving things.

we may not always like each other. but heck, we've made it this far. There's so much to improve in myself. To change. After everything I've done and said, I find it hard to see that his grace is still more than enough. His love is still there. While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. —Romans 5:8 I don't know what my Christ sees in me but I'm glad he still loves me. I don't know what He saw in me but I'm glad he believed, In spite of my condition that His mission was to rescue my heart. Don't understand the sacrifice, why You gave up Your life for the sake of my soul..

I still don't understand. I don't deserve all this. Teach me O Lord to obey you.

0 comments: