Friday, August 22, 2008

Undone

Even in defeat

The face of tragedy

Still you'd have to say that I found victory

In brokenness comes beauty, Divine fragility

Reminding me of nail scarred hands

Reaching out for me

To the cross I run

Holding high my chains undone

Now I am finally free

Free to be what I've become

Undone.

To understand the extent of being undone.. We who are nothing. being undone? being completely free? holding high our heads.. why? because of his mercy.. God could have chosen to sit on any seat. yet why choose the mercy seat? See how deep the father's love for us!

Its been a crazy week with time passing by faster and faster. its already the end of the week AGAIN. things have been crazy.. good crazy! its been a challenge indeed. to praise him during the good times, we all can! but when circumstances come against me.. well, lets say its harder to lift these hands.

I just read a note posted by amazing-est-cousin-in-the-world, Sarah concerning the recent story that surfaced about a particular pastor in Aus. And this site really encouraged me as we face questions we have about our faith and our leaders. http://www.nextwaveonline.com/comment.asp?ID=231
a part of it : 'It is often only when we see the scale of human frailty laid bare before us that we can appreciate the true power of redemption.' it couldnt have been said better.. we pray together. we intercede. coz our God is greater than the things around us. i wanna see mountains move!

0 comments: