Sunday, August 31, 2008

Daring to believe

Dear bloggie,

He has privileged us to live above the ordinary human plane of life. Those who want to be ordinary and live on a lower plane can do so, but as for me, I will not!

For greater things are yet to come, and greater things are still to be done..

Dare we ask for greater things? Dare we challenge God for abundance of blessing? for more of his anointing? Dare we wrestle with him til he has do dislodge our bones? Dare we ask for the Jacob's bravery, etching his desire in our hearts - 'I will not let you go until you bless me!'

With that, dare we receive what he has in store for us? Are we willing to give up ourselves. To be less of us and more of him? For 'greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world' I John 4:4

An afternoon with family, i am blessed. my papa, thank you.

0 comments: