Friday, February 13, 2009

So what? I'm still a rockstar.

with pbl in 8 hours, i should have been finishing whatever I've yet to finish.. So I decided to take a quick nap. i switched off the lights and just as i was about to doze off, something fell on my leg. I knew exactly what it was! ARGH. i jumped off my bed, ran to switch on the lights, and lo and behold, there lying on my bed where my feet had been.. was a stupid cockroach. a stoopid icky crawly yucky freaking cockroach. even after 3 visits from pest control, they seem to have not disappeared. 

stoopid cockroaches i tell you.

because of one cockroach, sleep has left me. left me sitting in a corner of my room, wishing for the umpteenth time that I had someone to come kill all of them and let me sleep in peace. oh where art thou much needed cockroach exterminator? my life i shall owe you forever. ugh.

so irritating.

let us stand as one, united with the common goal to destroy every single cockroach still crawling the earth!

they deserve no less. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, the cockroaches are back??? Kesian u!