Saturday, February 14, 2009

I saw her standing there

its not that i have a fear of cockroaches.. its just that i've had this pest problem for almost a year already and its beginning to be very annoying. for all i know i have mutant pests crawling underneath my bathroom. oh well, ignorance is bliss. i'd rather not think about it.

in another note, i've realized a lot about myself lately. I've lost the spark, the edge. the passion. the need. i don't have that anymore.

When the heart grieves over what is has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left.

so much has gone. but its time to take charge of things. time to look to him. time to surrender everything. i need to get excited.

its time to start rejoicing over what I've got left. 

I don't deserve so much. and I wonder how much He can love me despite of how I've been.

Anywhere you are
Is never too far away
There’s freedom from your scars
The mistakes that you’ve made
Forgiven
The memories erased
Baby, that’s the beauty of grace

-Beauty of Grace, Krystal Meyers

Its been an interesting few weeks. not terribly cheerful and oh-so-bubbly but its been bearable. heh. i sound morbid. i feel morbid for i don't know what reason :/ its been a good day tho.. tha day started out perfect enough! woke up with a lover on my side just for Valentine's :P (i'll just keep it at that. haha)

its a good day indeed.

0 comments: