Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mengejar hadirmu.

of late, i've been feeling a little lost. a little dissatisfied. its been one of those 'why am i here' moments crossed with 'i want to do more' moments. there seems to be an awful large contradiction with one part of me wanting change yet with the other part of me not bothered to do anything.

despite that, my papa has been faithful even in the little things. even with me being so self absorbed lately, he makes a way for greater blessing, greater callings, life encounters. its times like this I realize there is so much more to know about the God who created the heavens and the earth. Who is this who put life into motion? Who separated the skies from the oceans. Who calmed the raging sea. Who breathe hope in me.

2009. a year of seeking him. To knowing him more. To making him known. To learn about him. To put my entire trust in him. To deny myself the pleasures I seek. For the glory of his name.

Lord, let me drink. let me find rest in you. It seems its easier to sink in a depressed mood rather than a joyful mood. : /

BUT, i'm done living with sadness. I'm done not taking control of my emotions! Tomorrow is a new day. a new start. the old has gone, the new has come.

The joy of the Lord.. is my strength :)

0 comments: