Monday, May 19, 2008

updates!

havent updated the blog lately. someone (i-wont-mention-who) has to STOP asking me to update the blog! haha. but thanks tho for the 100++ reminders! haha

anyway, just got back from Sabah this afternoon.. had a great time back home but i dont think i'll be taking short breaks to go back anytime soon!

SO much has happened i dont know where to start.. Okay, maybe the most annoying thing i've had to endure lately was getting my US visa at the embassy. ughhh.
i will spare the details because i do NOT want them thinking i want to blow up the place! LOL
one thing i will say tho.. it was definitely an INTERESTING experience (note the sarcasm).


they REJECT me
. they-rejected-me! ughhh =''(

but yes, with full of dignity and grace, I WILL REAPPLY haha.

oh oh, watched Ironman and Narnia over the past 2 weeks. Watched Ironman with Jinlin, Kor Woi, Mei Xin and Ling Lingy :P i think i speak for Jin Lin and Li Ling when i say I LOVED it haha. sorry guys for being too, ahem, loud. i dont mind watching it again. and i PROMISE to be quiet O=) Narnia was good too..tho not as good as the first one. Got to watch it in SANDAKAN. wow. i am still trying to get used to the fact that Sandakan is finally maju-ing!

Well, went back to Sandakan on Friday and after 4 months i got to see my babies :) Pictures to come soonnnn.. Who I didnt get to see tho? SHEILA!! As si An and Mary puts it.. she's a VERY BUSY WOMAN. haha Sheil, if you're reading this.. I MISS YOU! wanted to meet so many people in so short a time :( what is this! oh well, we shall meet soon.. even if i have to go to the Phil myself :)

okay, now down to the real deal. Summative 1 for ME108 is on the 20th of JUNE dang it. bout a month to go and yes, i still have time to waste here in this blog. *sigh* library.. tomorrow.. HERE I COME

irony. --> Phil 2:14 - "Do everything without complaining or arguing"
Life doesnt always go our way does it. but then again, if it does, we wouldnt need God now, would we? good point.

my goodness. I'm really ranting! needs to go get songs for cf practice now. the rantings shall continue soon..

0 comments: