Wednesday, July 18, 2012

#247 to #24..?

So maybe I've not be as consistent with this as I should be..
So maybe I'm behind this being-grateful-list for about 2 months-ish..
So I might sort of be a procrastinator..
So maybe I'm amusing myself here..
So maybe it's time for some ice cream now.. ooh and pie. apple pie.
So maybe I should stop saying so maybe

Perhaps it's time for a quick list of things I am grateful for.. let's see if this brain of mine decides to work a bit more before hitting the sack.

#246 - Thank you Lord for the wheels to move around Adelaide! Although I am still learning the art of keeping a white car clean. Oh, and to not hit pedestrians and not honk and cut cars like a crazy ex-KL driver.

#245 - My nice warm fleece blanket that has kept me warm this whole crazy winter. Oh and wool socks. The second best thing to have this winter.

#244 - WHATSAPP!! Oh my goodness. Where would I be without this wonderful invention. Oh to be connected always with the clowns in Canada, UK, the US, Aus and Malaysia. I guess this would be a good time to be grateful for all forms of communication/social networking eg. Facebook, Skype, iMessage, instagram and/or twitter? It always makes my day knowing what my friends are having for lunch. or dinner. or supper.



0 comments: