Saturday, September 6, 2008

sudden burst of jiwangness

There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard

No song that I could sing

But I can try for your heart

Our dreams, and they are made out of real things

Like a, shoebox of photographs
With sepiatone loving..

Edward: What do you want? Who do you want me to be?
Will: Yourself. Good, bad, everything. Just show me who you are for once.

Edward: I have been nothing but myself since the day I was born. And if you can't see that, it's your failing, not mine.
-Big Fish.

I need us.

Upon my bed by night,
I sought him whom my soul loves;

I sought him, but found him not;

I called him, but he gave no answer.

I will rise now and go about the city,
in the streets and in the squares;
I will seek him whom my soul loves.

- Song of Solomons 3

the curtains close. the audience leave. the night is no more.

you?

i look. you're gone.

you;


the essence of my very being;


whom i thought had to be pursued;


was in fact the pursuer;


i turn;


hmm.


you never left

0 comments: